Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DIY Photography props

Newborn hats, Photo props, cocoons and wraps all out of one OLD sweater that you already had in your closet.

Hi everyone. My first blog post. I've been making my own newborn photo props for a while now. People have been asking...So now I'm telling :)I simply added a little strip of elastic to inside of sock hat (made from sleeve). If you don't sew don't worry!!!! GLUE IT! That's right, glue it with fabric glue sold in any craft store (Michael's). Add a flower if you'd like or a ribbon...whateva! I will try to list new DIY photo prop once a week... *LIKE* us on facebook to see these props used on many different models and MANY other DIY photography props. AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR PHOTO WITH US ON FACEBOOK IF YOU'VE MADE AND USED A similar PROP FOR YOUR PHOTOS!! --------------------->>>>> https://www.facebook.com/HamptonphotographyNY PLEASE COMMENT! Any questions please ask!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment