Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lacey Tee-Pee Vintage inspired newborn photo shoot prop Theme DIY

Another DIY Photography prop from HAMPTON PHOTOGRAPHY! Simple Simple Simple! You will need 4 wooden poles you can use closet rods, wood molding, trim...whatever you have handy. I used a rubber band (hair tie) to put the pieces of wood together at top. I used a lace curtain panel I had to drape around. please make sure its sturdy!!! I used a doll bed and wrapped a small pillow with another piece of lace I had and put it on the bed.I had a small decorative dress mold/stand to add as accent ..NOW all I need is the baby...pictures of baby in this set up to follow after this weekend..:) *LIKE* us on facebook to see this tee-pee used with many different models and MANY other DIY photography props. AND PLEASE SHARE YOUR PHOTO WITH US ON FACEBOOK IF YOU'VE MADE AND USED A TEE-PEE FOR YOUR PHOTOS!! --------------------->>>>> https://www.facebook.com/HamptonphotographyNY

No comments:

Post a Comment